I first fell in love with photography as a ballet student. Come recital time, the costumes, lighting and athleticism of the dancers, you just couldn't find something more beautiful.
Many years have passed since then, and it's now become my creative outlet where I can get outside, go for a hike, travel somewhere new and sit and wait for the light to happen. It’s a never ending challenge to capture an image that is unique.
Since starting my own business Lockhart Project Solutions in 2014, it has also become a great service to provide my clients professional photos of their unique 3D Marketing Displays.
Thank you for visiting my website. Any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me on 1300 668 741 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ballarat International Foto Biennale - Yellow Dot Exhibition and Fundraiser - Eleven40 Gallery, Malvern - May 2018
- Ballarat International Foto Biennale - Yellow Dot Exhibition and Fundraiser - Mitchell Harris Wines, Ballarat - April 2018
- Australian Centre of Photography - Photostart - October 2017
- Ballarat International Foto Biennale - Fringe Program - Solo Exhibition - 2017
- Ballarat International Foto Biennale - Fringe Program - "Triptych" Projections - 2015
- Australian Centre of Photography - Photostart - October 2014
- Australian Centre of Photography - Photostart - February 2014
- Canon EOS-5D MKIII DSLR
- Canon EF 16-35mm f4L IS USM Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Hoya HD UV Filters
- Hoya Pro 1 Digital Circular Polarising Filter
- NISI Filters 100mm Professional Kit
- Sirui W-2204 Carbon Fibre Waterproof Tripod with Induro Ballhead
- MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with 13" screen and loaded with Adobe Lightroom CC workflow program.
- Lucie 1TB rugged mini portable hard drives x 2